Marketing Support Team – Associate
Upto £35-40K p.a.
The role includes KYC, administration and management information reporting, and there will be various internal as well as external interfaces.
· Assists/lead the Marketing Officers with new and existing transactions to contribute to the development and sustainable operation of the business and enhance the commercial activities
• Take care of operation and meet the expectation from customers for fostering relationship
• Comply regulatory requirements frequently revised in relation to marketing activities.
• Conduct KYC, necessary procedures for account opening, maintaining the account, account closure and other administrative tasks
• Communicate with customers directly, Main Lending Office of parent companies of the customers, and other related departments
• Execute credit facilities for the customers
• Support preparing Management Information report on a regular basis
• Comply with various regulations, internal policies, procedures, and rules
• Guide and lead the team members as a good role model, develop them by sharing knowledge and skills, encourage cooperation and team-work to get the work done.
Who we are looking for;
• A good level of past experiences in KYC are a plus
• High level of IT skills; proficient in excel, word and PowerPoint, using Bloomberg terminal
• Have strong interpersonal skills engaging with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Be a good team player dedicating to Credit & Planning teams.
• Fluency in English
• Have an expertise in banking operation
· Japanese language skills are an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A reputable financial institution