Japanese Speaking Credit AnalystSalary
Euro 45K p.a. (Dependent on experience)
There is an opening for a position to join this team consisting of 11 persons (including a manager and an assistant manager). The department belongs to the front office Japanese Corporates section of the bank and its primary functions are to:
· Analyse customer’s financials and business and prepare Customer Rating and Credit Applications
· Provide customer support on the various banking products and services provided (mainly Japanese corporates)
· Assist Relationship Managers in sales teams in the group's 4 offices department on administrative matters.
· Credit Analysis (Credit applications and ratings, Preparation for agreements and other banking documents)
· Preparation for KYC and products Due Diligence
· Customer Support (account opening and maintenance, supporting customers on e-banking and payment related queries, and data administration, etc.)
Who we are looking for
· Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
· A couple of years of experience in credit analysis/finance desired.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel and Power Point).
· Time management skills.
· Self-motivated individual who is able to work in a routine but also pro-actively seeks new challenges.
· Team-player and excellent communication skills.
· HBO / University education (Major in Finance, Commerce, and Economy is preferred.)
Amsterdam, The Netherland
Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:00
Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands with no restrictions