Banking - Japanese Speaking Credit Analyst (London)
£40K – £60K (depending on the applicant’s skills and experiences)
- To monitor the credit profiles and assess risks for customers.
- To communicate with customers directly
- To execute credit facilities (Loan, Guarantee etc) for customers.
- To prepare application forms and obtain necessary approvals for various transactions.
- To comply with various regulations, internal policies, procedures, and rules.
- To respond to instructions from Audit Department, External Auditors, Regulators, or external entities.
- To respond to various customers’ enquiries in a timely manner.
- To prepare credit applications and reports.
- To manage credit related application maturities.
- To receive and process credit related documents.
Native level Japanese language skills
A few years of Credit Analysis experience advantageous
The candidate should be able to work in UK without restrictions (No visa support provided)