Custody Operations - Invoicing Expert
• Act as technical expert for invoicing of custody clients within the department.
• Calculate, issue and send a regular basis invoices to custody clients before the applicable deadlines working closely with other employees.
• Overseeing invoicing operations and be responsible for the accuracy of invoicing records and timeliness of the submission of invoices.
• Monitor timely settlement of invoices and send reminders to clients if needed
• Interact with clients for answering any questions or inquiries around invoicing.
• Training on an ongoing basis other member(s) of the department on invoicing.
• Analyze weaknesses or problems with the current process and keep further automate the production of invoices or data quality checks.
• In case of issues in the computation process of invoices, investigate the origin of errors, escalate internally and externally and define preventing measures.
• Update regularly the invoicing procedure as well as the checklists.
• Ensuring that accounts of custody clients are well set up in our tool called Thaler in accordance with Fee schedule.
• Co-work well with Sections of the department and other departments for all invoicing related matters.
Minimum Bachelor in Banking, Economics or Accounting, or equivalent experience
Experience in a similar function
• Good knowledge of Financial Instruments
• Good knowledge of Banking activities and operations.
• Knowledge about custody business would be a an advantage
Fluent in Japanese and English
• MICROSOFT SUITE with a very good command of Excel (incl. formulas and Pivotable).
• SAP Business Objects would be an advantage
• Basic VBA programming skills (Macros) would be an advantage