Japanese Sports Goods company
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
9:00 – 18:00
B to C, B to B & Website Management
- Implementing brand initiatives.
- Be the key point of contact with retailers’ online marketing teams.
- Monitor ratings and reviews, and report to line manager.
- Developing and implementation of the marketplace strategy.
- Developing and executing an online trading strategy.
- Develop and implement an on-site e-commerce strategy to maximise traffic and conversion rates: customer acquisition, retention & conversion.
- Optimising online availability to reduce cancellations and failed picks.
- Working alongside the Sales, Customer Service, Account, and Product Development team to understand the business needs, drive online performance and ensure sufficient stock allocation.
- Managing of existing API connections between marketplaces and our internal systems
- Managing the creation of effective listings
- Using analytics to drive insight, actions and measurable improvements across all marketplaces, as well as spot new opportunities.
- Increase the ranking of all products with a mixture of different strategies and initiatives in order to drive increased sales.
- Managing seasonal product launches, ensuring the timely upload of products onto websites, photography, product descriptions, pricing and inventory management .
- Growing the business and driving improvements through insight, planning and execution to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring B to C and B to B purchase trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales and ensuring the range is always competitive.
- Maximise the listing of our products, agree and devise a consistent pricing strategy.
- Ensuring product positioning on partner websites drives commercial targets whilst correctly representing the brand.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by consumers.
- Prepare monthly trade performance reports. Analysing online sell-through data and input into forecasts. Creating an action plan based on the results.
- Supporting in the creation of a marketing calendar for the range, aligning campaigns and trading initiatives.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Work closely with different departments to help prepare website and sales statistics for presentation.
- Attend and participate in Sales meetings as and when required.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and monitoring of the company’s brand image.
- Provide support for implementing improvements to Sales, Customer Service and company working practices.
- Adhere to all guidelines set out in the Customer Service policy.
- Reply to all correspondence from clients in a timely, polite and accurate manner – maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Managing all aspects of online partner operations by establishing and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
- Influencing partners to secure maximum exposure across all marketing channels to drive sales ensuring the best online experience for customers through partner sites.
Essential criteria (experience):
- Fluent to native level in written and spoken English
- 3 years’ experience or more in an e-commerce position
- Excellent team working skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Experienced in any website CMS backend
- Skilled in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Deep knowledge of keywords, SEO and metadata
- Able to write and correct HTML and CSS code
- Good experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and Mac Photoshop.
- Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Paid search
- Email marketing
Essential criteria (education):
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in Marketing or Business studies or related field with strong interest in business development and general sales.
Business level of English and Japanese is advantageous
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK at the start of employment