Senior Relationship Manager/Director, Planning and Business Development
Salary & Benefit
Our client, globally operated corporate bank based in Moscow is looking for a director to develop new businesses with large Russian corporations and financial institutions.
· Promote business with companies in Russia, financial institutions and business with multinational clients.
· Work with Planning and Business Development Department to develop the strategy and tactics of department’s work.
· Co-work with London office to promote Russian companies’ business.
· Promote and acquire bank’s internal approval, for the marketing strategy for the targeted corporate clients.
· Collaborate closely with Europe Credit Department.
· Source new investment resources.
· Oversee the planning and implementation of strategic and operations business plans.
· Any other as assigned by bank’s President, VPs and department head.
· Inform the head of compliance of known cases of identified compliance risk.
· Inform the supervisor, head of compliance (the employee responsible for prevention of legalisation (laundering) of proceed from crime and terrorist financing (hereinafter – AML/CFT)), the operations risk department, the internal audit, and the President (VPs) of known facts of violation of the Russian legislation in the field of AML/CFT.
· Within its competence implements measures for customer identification, customer representatives, detection identification of third-party beneficiaries and the beneficial owners of the customer in a way prescribed by the rules for internal control for AML/CFT.
Who we are looking for
· Finished high professional education, desirably: PhD, MBA
· Working experience in international banking structures for not less than 3 years.
· Broad knowledge of bank products and procedures
· Knowledge of banking law, regulatory/ procedural issues
· Skills of conducting economic analysis of financial status
· Proficiency in Russian and English language
Candidate must be eligible to work in Russia without restriction