£19000 per annum
April 2020 to end of March 2021
- Organising and delivering classroom lectures to pupils.
- Evaluating a pupils’ class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate pupil attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the school curriculum
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Candidate must have at least one year experience of teaching children.
- Candidate must have qualification such as CELTA - certificate is required.
- Job application must be submitted to apply the position.
- Two references must be submitted before the start of employment (forms will be provided).
- UK DBS must be submitted before the start of employment.
- Candidate who was in foreign countries at least 6 months must submit non-criminal records of each countries before the start of employment.
Fluent English is essential