A Japanese Global Company
Japanese Speaking, Expatriate Payroll Assistant
£26,000 – 30,000 / yearly (depends on the experience)
Maternity Leave Cover (14 months)
· Manage payroll and tax compliance
· Manage data and record keeping
· Respond to ad-hoc invoice requests
· Basic knowledge of UK payroll and UK employee tax fundamentals.
· UK driving license holder
· Good communication skills and the ease and ability to work across cultures and countries
· Competent PC skills
Proficiency in English and Japanese languages is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.
· Market competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
· Generous holiday entitlement - with the option to buy up to an additional 8 days per year
· Group Personal Pension
· Private Medical Insurance with self-funded option to cover family members
· Personal Accident Insurance
· Employee Assistance Programme available to all employees