Title Field Service Engineer
A Japanese global manufacturing company is looking for someone that can handle field service engineering activities to company customers.
· Receive service calls from customers; determining customer needs, problems and responding accordingly.
· Provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to customers; including emergency situations, as well as schedule and repair Company products at customer site.
· Perform preventative maintenance on Company products.
· Establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
· Inspect and evaluate customer usage of Company products.
· Provide training to customers in usage and maintenance of Company products.
· Provide application support on Company products to customer.
· Liaison between customer and Applications Programmer for customer requests involving a change in applications.
· Research market needs and customer applications of Company products.
· Submit application report to management in a timely manner.
· Support sales activities, whilst establishing and maintaining a good relationship with customers.
· Participate in sales meetings as required.
· Submit various reports: such as service reports, weekly report, and expense report to management in a timely manner.
· Receive follow-up and additional training on Company products in Japan.
· Responsible for maintaining company parts and tools.
· Minimize downtime of systems.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Has previous work experience in a similar position.
· Driving License preferable
· Japanese language skill will be advantageous