Title Field Service Engineer (based in Japan and then Ireland)
Location Yokohama, Japan and Dublin, Ireland
Salary €30,000 -65,000
A Japanese global manufacturing company is looking for someone that can handle field service engineering activities to company customers.
· Perform preventative maintenance on Company products.
· Inspect and evaluate customer usage of Company products.
· Provide training to customers in usage and maintenance of Company products.
· Provide application support on Company products to customer.
· Liaison between customer and Applications Programmer for customer requests involving a change in applications.
· Establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
· Research market needs and customer applications of Company products.
· Submit application report to management in a timely manner.
· Support sales activities, whilst establishing and maintaining a good relationship with customers.
· Has working VISA in Euro area.
· Live in Japan at this moment or has permanent residency in Japan to take a training for a few years. · Japanese speaking skill above communicative level.
· Live in Japan at this moment or has permanent residency in Japan to take a training for a few years.
· Japanese speaking skill above communicative level.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Has previous work experience in a similar position.
· Driving License preferable.