General Manager / Sales Directot
Euro 90K - Euro 110K per annum
A Japanese Global manufacturing company is looking for the General Manager, who is responsible for all aspects of the company in the UK including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Quality, Service and Support, and any other functions to run the all business successfully. As the head of the company take full responsibility for business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the overall operations of the company and take full responsibility for the sales budget.
- Represent strategic initiatives and coordinate organizational objectives and strategy with their headquarter and all affiliates.
- Provide management oversight of the company functions:
o Sales and Marketing
o Scientific and Application
o Service and Customer Support
o Quality Assurance and Regulatory Assurance
o Logistics and other Administration
- Provide leadership to the Sales and Marketing strategy and planning processes including; oversee development of effective marketing of products.
- Prepare the annual budget, manage the ongoing monthly expenses and capital projects within the approved budgets and provide assistance to the Finance and Accounting functions of the headquarter in support of financial analyses and projects.
- Travel to various locations to provide marketing and sales support, not only to customers/users but also at exhibition, seminar, conference and etc;
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skills
- 7+ years experience in sales, marketing, and business management preferably in the in vitro diagnostics or medical device industry, is required.
- 5+ years management experience required.
- P&L experience with strong corporate finance knowledge including balance sheet and cash flows
- Strong presentation and senior-management level communication skills
- A four-year college degree required, MBA or graduate level education preferred.
- Adoptive for different culture and new working environment.
- Team-work oriented
- Consultation approach
- Working experience under certain quality management system
Candidate must be eligible to work without any restrictions as no visa support given