Providing timely and accurate information and support to expatriate employees (for example requests about payroll, benefits and home leave etc).
· Onboarding and induction for incoming expatriate employees
· Facilitating the smooth departure of expatriates who have completed their secondments in the UK
· Liaison with counterparts in our Japanese Head Office and European offices to ensure smooth coordination of ex-patriate affairs
· Processing of invoices using SAP and internal allocation of invoices.
· Timely and accurate inputting of payroll data
· Co-ordinating with external third-party contractor to ensure smooth tax declaration process for expatriate employees
· Providing administrative support with visa administration and training programmes.
· Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
Ability to work with an objective perspective and to maintain confidentiality at all times
Excellent attention to detail and proven accuracy skills
Strong excel skills
Ability to learn systems such as Sage and Human Resource Information Systems
Positive, flexible “can do” attitude
Ability to build and maintain good relationships and to manage expectations
Japanese- native level — written and verbal
English — Fluent
Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
Experience in a previous HR role desirable but not essential