Import / Export & Team Administrator (Maternity Cover)- 6/7 months
Up to £26,000 per annum
A Japanese global trading company is looking for a tam administrator who can work in import / export department.
The Import/Export Administrator is responsible for carrying out administrative tasks related to the import and export of produce and managing the shipment of products.
▪ Checking shipping documentation.
▪ Produce commercial export and import documentation.
▪ Create Invoices
▪ Input invoices, purchases and sales on accounting system.
▪ Ensure the delivery of products to large international retailers on time.
▪ Resolve any issues that arise during the export or import of products; work closely with port authorities.
▪ Monitor products and ensuring on time delivery.
▪ Correspond with suppliers and customers, respond to enquiries.
▪ Completion of import and export documentation accurately.
▪ Manage the full transaction cycle.
▪ Arrange and update internal reports & lists.
▪ Other ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
▪ Acts as a team player – Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organisation.
▪ Results oriented and flexible - Be adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
▪ Self-motivated, commercially oriented and driven individual.
▪ Communication - Able to build relationships with colleagues across the organisation and provide the support required.
▪ Able to use own initiative.
▪ Detail Oriented – Ensure that all information is correct and seek further clarification when information provided is not satisfactory.
▪ Flexible approach to role responsibilities and able to manage multiple expectations.
▪ Cross - culturally aware and adaptable.
Key skills and experience required:
▪ Previous experience in export and imports administration.
▪ Excellent attention to detail.
▪ Excellent time management skills and able to work in a fast paced environment.
▪ Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
▪ Degree Educated (and/or equivalent level of professional experience)
▪ Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel).
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
September / October
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client