Japanese Speaking investment assistant
£ 13.04 / hour
Working hours: 9:30 - 17:30 (including a lunch break of 12:30 - 13:30, 7 hours of actual work)
· Identify and arrange meetings with start-ups and other local companies interested in establishing business operations in Japan or collaborating with Japanese companies, follow-up, manage projects
· respond to enquiries from companies regarding their expansion into Japan
· Assisting in the establishment of links with other relevant organisations in order to help identify UK companies interested in investing in Japan
· The candidate should have a good level of communication skills in Japanese.
· Native speaker of English and able to write business-appropriate documents in English.
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Salesforce without difficulty.
· The candidate should be able to work with a sense of responsibility and satisfaction in supporting UK companies in their investment in Japan
Native level English / Business level Japanese
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.(YMS is not acceptable)