£22,000 - £30,000 per annum
+ Travel Expense (Max. £200 per month)
Mon – Fri 8:45 – 17:00
· Liaising with HQ in Japan, overseas offices and with customers and supplier in Europe and elsewhere in the world
· Processing Purchase and Sales confirmations
· Arranging and following shipments and deliveries
· Checking, issuing invoices and shipping documentation
· Chasing Customer payments
· Assisting traders with various customer queries
· Market research
· Booking tickets, hotels, meeting venues
· Ordering Office supplies
· Taking incoming calls, welcoming visitors
Who we are looking for
· Being able to work well under pressure, managing time efficiently and prioritising effectively.
· Excellent IT skills, and proficiency in Microsoft office package (Excel, Word and Power Point).
· Have a high sense of responsibility, independence and willing to be involved with the process of sales and purchase from negotiation to payment.
· The successful individual will be a team player but also able to take the initiative to move on an individual level, willing to learn, and put their own ideas toward improving working methods and efficiency
· Experience in a similar position and knowledge of international trading is advantage.
· Fluent English and Japanese
· A basic/conversational knowledge of other European languages would be beneficial