Japanese Speaking Sales Assistant Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum
A Japanese global freight forwarding company are looking for a Sales Assistant Manager.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Maintains relationship with existing customers and seek new opportunities to expand business.
- Produces quotations for customers and propose better options based on their feedback.
- Sets up and improves operation flows for new business cooperating with customers and other staff.
- Maintains and updates professional and technical knowledge such as sea freight, air freight, by rail, by road, custom clearance or dangerous goods handling.
- Analyses Nissin Group services to expand sales and also develop new service proposals to customers.
- Proposes new service and supports setting up as service packages.
- Promotes our services of not only freight forwarding but also transport and warehousing.
- Records sales activities on the Sales Management System and shares progress on each business opportunity.
- Liaises each department and sub-contractors to provide and expand services to meet customers’ demand.
- Attends on sites and supervises operations.
- Provides support to House Hold Goods department on quotations, attendances
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client
A Japanese global freight forwarding company