Assistant Programme Officer
£22,000-26,000 per annum depending on experience
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working directly under the supervision of the Deputy Director, the post holder will manage the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in the UK, process grant programmes.
- Further responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks such as maintaining our database
dand dealing with enquiries including our book loan services.
- Other duties will include the role of PA to the Director General. Assisting the Director General and he or she may be also asked to carry out all general office administrative duties, occasionally beyond the main remit.
Who we are looking for
- The post offers considerable scope for someone with initiative, flexibility and a willingness to play a proactive role as well as being a good team player.
- Applicants should be graduates and have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (native speaker level or equivalent). Japanese language ability too, at least N2 (former level 2) of the JLPT would be preferable.
- Proven excellent administrative skill and experience in the use of the Microsoft Office package are all essential.
- To be familiar with the use of Photoshop as well as CSS and HTML would be highly advantageous.
Fluent English and Japanese are essential