Japanese Speaking Corporate Client Support Role
A Global Bank’s Amsterdam office looks for a Corporate Client Support professional. The successful candidate will support the front office for Japanese corporate clients therefore a native level of Japanese language is required.
Responsibilities for Client Services Team include:
· Advise customer on account opening, maintenance, closing, and related administration.
· Advise customers on payments and e-banking products including its installation and maintenance.
· Prepare KYC, product/transaction due diligence and gather required information and documentation.
· Support RM with introduction of a new product/service and /or procedure.
- Dutch residence and work permit holders only
- Language skills: Japanese – Preferably Native level (reading, writing and speaking), English – Business level (reading, writing and speaking)
- Past working experience in banking or finance is appreciated.
- Experienced of KYC process is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially, Excel and Power Point).
· HBO / University education
What we can offer:
· A full-time position (37.5 hours per week, five days a week)
· The employment contract will start as 1 year contract. It usually will be renewed to be a permanent contract within 2 years.
· A good starting/intermediate position in banking and finance.
· An international and multicultural working environment.
· There is no Visa support from the employer. All candidates need to be able to work freely in Netherlands without a visa support.
· The hiring process will start in the near future. Please let us know if you are interested in this role.