A fast growing company
Japanese Speaking Country Manager
£ 55-65K + benefits / yearly
Hours of work: Mon – Fri *commuting to the office 1-2 times a week
Business development and strategy:
· Define and deliver Japan market strategy.
· Localise the products in Japan, and increase customer relevance.
· Scoping out new opportunities specific to the Japan region
Trade and commercial development:
· Manage Japan forecast and delivering a business plan.
· Monitor performance, lead analysis and turn insights into actions.
· Personalising the country site to optimise user experience
· Developing new frameworks to optimise the new product development pipeline
· Knowledge of Ecommerce trading and Japan region.
· Extensive knowledge & understanding of the Japan market & consumption habits.
· Go-to-market planning, business development experience
· Excellent reporting and analysis of KPIs.
· Results orientated, with a focus on data, communication and collaboration skills.
Japanese: native-level (ideally) / English: Fluent
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.