AVP, Investment Division
Upto £50-56K p.a.
This role is to implement equity trading transactions in response to the fund manager's recommendations. It is also expected to carry out ad-hoc jobs to ensure invetment team's smooth operations.
· To ensure the smooth, error-free and efficient implementation of investment advice received from Fund Managers – generating (where applicable) and uploading equity transactions, carrying out compliance checks, placing orders with external counterparties, checking and allocating executions etc.
· To ensure smooth communications and cooperation with all relevant areas of the business (fund management, middle and back office, compliance & audit, business development, client custodians / fund administrators etc.)
· To maintain and enhance contacts with investment teams providing investment advice to the group
· To assist with client reporting for relevant investment portfolios
· To monitor implementation of proxy voting
· To support the Investment Team in monitoring externally outsourced funds and mandates
· To support the Investment Team in developing and enhancing implementation of ESG and sustainability initiatives across our product suite, working collaboratively with colleagues in the wider Group
· To support the Investment Team in preparing and where appropriate presenting to senior management business summaries including performance updates, portfolio
analyses, counterparty exposures etc.
· To draft and maintain updated operational procedures and documents related to the Investment Division
· To provide cover for other team members during their absence
· To make a positive contribution to other members of Investment Management Division
Who we are looking for;
· Experience working in a fast-paced, market driven environment
· Experience with portfolio management systems, OMS/EMS, market data systems
· Experience of processing transactions
· Experience working in a global, multi-office organisation
· Experience of ESG investing highly desirable
· Fluent Japanese speaker
· Good knowledge of financial system and regulations
· Solid understanding of FCA/MiFID requirements
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Macros / VBA
· Knowledge of equity markets highly desirable
· Good team worker
· Flexible and adaptable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A reputable financial institution