An international Bank at its London office looks for Japanese Speaking Senior Officer / Assistant Manager candidates in the Cross-Sectional Planning Department.
The role is to conduct Project Management and Internal Audit in corporation with the compliance officers.
Salary: £40K - £50K
To support Head of Department:
1. To liaise with the relevant Heads of Department and Senior Managers in lead departments to plan and promote activities relating to the adherence to regulatory, legal and procedural requirements as advised by the Legal and Compliance Department and Head Office.
2. To be responsible for the planning, implementation and promotion to achieve the enhancement and improvement of the operations and business processing of the Branch including: Head Office rule’s which are relevant to the Branch; the Branch’s fundamental regulating rule; delegation of authority process; and internal audit recommendation points.
3. To assist in the promotion and implementation of any Head Office projects which are related to the operations and business processing of the London Branch. (for example: MIFID2, GDPR, Atlas Replacement Project, Operational Resilience, etc)
4. To liaise with the relevant Heads of Department and Senior Managers in order to coordinate solid and effective operational process in the Branch.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Knowledge of project management, risk management and compliance management.
· The ability to speak, write and read fluent Japanese is also required.
The successful candidate needs to be able to work in UK without a work-visa support