Japanese Speaking Project/Account Manager
£35,000-45,000 per annum depending on experience
· Developing and managing relationships with key internal stakeholders and existing Japanese based clients
· Have responsibility for all Japanese > English > Japanese communication
· Owning the assigned designated operational areas and clients.
· Managing and developing campaigns and delivering objectives.
· Management of email, chat and telephony campaigns, driving KPI's and operational performance
· Coaching, training, and developing Team Leaders.
· Helping to build a high-performance culture.
· Driving Customer Experience during every contact.
Who we are looking for
· Native level presentation, verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English is essential.
· Experience of managing accounts for outsourced services as an Account Manager or at least 2 years of Team Leader / Manager experience within a contact centre environment.
· Experience of managing delivery teams and working collaboratively with support functions
· Experience of working in a games environment or a keen interest in gaming.
Native level of Japanese and Fluent English are essential