An International Bank at their London office looks for a Japanese Speaking Relationship Manager.
Business Promotion - Senior Corporate Account Officer - Japanese Language Required
Salary: up to £56,000
· To manage and maintain relationship with Japanese Clients in Europe to pro-actively source business opportunities
· To promote the corporate finance and deposit taking whilst containing risk exposure to acceptable levels.
· To maintain relationships with existing clients, monitoring their credit and ongoing business situation
· To create business solution ideas for clients with collecting and analysing client related information, cooperating with other product departments in the Bank including Head Office, and provide solution proposals to suit client’s needs.
· To develop new clients, including the promotion of the Bank’s and affiliated companies’ products and services.
· To be responsible for the credit and administrative support work for loans, foreign exchanges, deposits, fund transfers and other services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English.
· Good educational background with minimum 36 months’ experience of client facing, credit analysis, or administration role in the corporate finance area of financial institutions, alternatively experience in a client facing role in consultancy.
REQUIREMENTThe successful candidate needs to be able to work in UK without a work-visa support