Vice President: コンプライアンスとクレジット審査（銀行・要日本語）
<Compliance : as an assistant of BizCom Risk and Compliance Officer>
· To liaise with Central Compliance Group and Financial Crime Group to coordinate compliance matters.
· To implement all relevant compliance and governance controls.
Audit/Inspection including internal inspection
· To monitor and address Audit/Inspection matters including self-identification of internal audit matters .
Other internal control and management
-To monitor and address various kinds of internal control and management matters, including, but not limited to
· Daily operations as front office
· Expense control
· Gift and Entertainment management
· Departmental and cross departmental rules and procedures
· Regular reporting (both external and internal)
· New product and service application
· Administration and procedural matters
· Various risk management
<Credit : as a Credit Officer>
- Take care of credit related matters for customers
- Take care of the effective and efficient credit team operation
· Preparation of good quality and succinct credit applications including financial analysis, projections, industry & peer analysis in order to recommend the correct obligor & facility grade.
· Review of loan/ISDA terms & conditions to ensure that the banks risk is minimised wherever possible.
· Supporting the other team members to uphold the banks value of Customer First & Speed, if necessary.
· Communicate with customers directly, Main Lending Office of parent companies of customers, OAD, CPD, Legal, Audit Dept, RMD, and other related departments
· Maintaining good stakeholder engagement with key partners around the organisation, particularly Marketing Officers& Credit Department to facilitate the smooth process of the credit approval process.
· Exercising timely review of an assigned portfolio in line with all internal policies and procedures to ensure that the bank is always in compliance with regulatory requirements
· Maintaining the banks internal grading systems to ensure compliance with all procedures.
· Participate in ad hoc project related tasks as the business needs require.
· several years of Credit/RM/Compliance Experience at a bank.
· Native Level in the Japanese language
· According to the candidate’s skills and experiences
· City, London
· None. The candidate must be able to work in UK without restriction.