Junior Equity Sales Assistant (12 months fixed term contract)
Depending on experience
This will be a great opportunity for a bi-lingual finance graduate cadidate to be a part of fast pacing marketing team to promote Japanese/APAC equity products.
· Content Writing: Introducing in English about economy, politics, financial market of Japan and our Japanese equity products;
· Underlying in-house marketing materials available in Japanese for Japanese domestic client use. The candidate may be required to modify the content for audience in UK & EU client. This may require additional information from other sources such as public database, news, and journals;
· Sales team will decide contents and the candidate will be asked to translate Japanese materials into English. Materials are used by sales and client services;
· All contents will be edited by Client Services and checked by Compliance Dept before distribution.
· Assisting gathering and conducting Market Research.
· Updating Spreadsheets and reports with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
· Assist with distributing marketing materials.
· Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
Who we are looking for
· Minimum Undergraduate degree with at least 6 courses taken in the area of finance and economics; knowledge of financial terms in both Japanese and English is essential
· Proficiency: English (Fluent) Japanese Reading (Business Level), Excel, Power Point, Word.
· CFA holders or level candidates are welcomed
The City, London
Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:00
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions