Junior Relationship Manager / Assistant Vice President
Purpose of Job
- To carry out marketing activities available to Asian Corporate Business Group as Junior RM.
- To support Senior RM
- To be the first line of defence for the credit risk management of a portfolio of new and existing corporate customers, in line with the banks policy and procedures.
- The role also includes KYC, credit administration and management information reporting.
- Pitching and originating new corporate clients and transactions, including therein oversight of the production of marketing materials and management of the associated compliance review process working with Senior RM.
- Preparation of good quality and succinct credit applications including financial analysis, projections, industry & peer analysis in order to recommend the correct obligor & facility grade.
- Conduct KYC (research, review, compiling for new/existing customers)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level education and / or working toward relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CFA, MCT).
- Excellent English communication skills; both written and verbal. Other Asian language skills are favourable (e.g. Korean, Mandarin, Cantonise and Japanese).
*The applicant must be able to work in the UK without restriction.