Japanese Speaking Promotion Analyst - Transaction Banking
£30-35K p.a. (Dependent on experience)
· Accurate and timely delivery on customer support / presentations.
· Refer to regulatory rules and procedures upon preparing materials so they are compliant.
· Identify business opportunities and liaise with front office.
· Undertake marketing and provide support on transaction banking to customers.
· Provide customer support.
· Report / exchange information on what has been obtained from customers to the management and front office.
· Ensure queries from customers are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
· Ensure payment queries from front / back office are handled in a timely manner.
· Carry out activities in enhancing efficiency.
· Carry out new tasks as per requested from management and report on its progress.
· Liaise with relevant department worldwide as per necessary for a holistic approach.
· Build and maintain good business relationship with front office
· Assist in ensuring the schemes presented to customers are compliant with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
· Assist in ensuring documents provided to customers are compliant with the Bank’s policies.
· Assist in ensuring customers‘ requests are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
· Escalate negative news to the management.
Who we are looking for
· Relevant Degree or Banking qualifications
· Communication and liaison skills both in English and Japanese
· Timely and accurate delivery of appointed tasks.
· Knowledge in related regulations such as cross border marketing
· Carry out logical presentations to management.
· Ability to present our offerings to our customers
· Ability to think and act flexibly but not being swayed by external pressure.
· Open to new source of information
· Co-work within the team to achieve common goals.
· Knowledge on transaction banking business and services the Group provides.
· Familiarity with the bank’s systems and IT.
· Interact proactively within the department (going beyond own team) as well as front office to build productive relationships.
The City, London
Monday – Friday, 9am – 17:00
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions