Fund Product Marketing Manager
Around £50K dependant on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a communications expert to expand their knowledge, working for a reputable asset management firm.
· Conduct marketing calls and meetings
· Producing request for proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs).
· Provide clients with on-going updates on the markets, investment strategies and products
· Contribute to the development of product presentations and questionnaires
· Updating and maintaining the external website
· Maintaining external relations with suppliers (ranging from brand suppliers for corporate gifts to design and PR agencies)
· Taking minutes for the Executive Committee (on occasion)
· Providing admin support to the Head of Department when required
Who we are looking for
· Experience in marketing in financial services.
· Excellent Communication skills in English.
· Degree educated.
· Knowledge/experience in handling RFP/DDQ.
· Professional Marketing qualification also desirable but not essential.
· Masters in any discipline from a leading university, would be an advantage but not essential.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Acrobat Writer and Quark Express knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
· Intranet and Internet content management systems experience also desirable.
Fluency in English
City of London
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions as no Visa support will be provided.
About our client
A reputable asset management firm