Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Full time (40 hours per week)
Contract: 13 - 15 months (starting 10 May)
• Design marketing campaigns (B2B as well as B2C) based around agreed objectives, target audiences and budgets, factoring in internal resources as well as commissioned services.
• Liaise with media buying agency to plan and execute the paid advertising element of marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with Content Marketing & Audience Development Manager and Digital Media Producer to ensure social media marketing and website content links in with the wider marketing campaign.
• Monitor and maintain the brand, brief team and partners on brand guidelines, monitor implementation and development of branded goods to further strengthen awareness.
• Liaise on the promotion and brand consistency of The Shop through offline and digital channels.
• Lead on the development of marketing automation, utilizing the functionality of the CRM system to create more personalised marketing.
• Manage e-marketing: maintaining and growing mailing lists, producing engaging e-newsletters and e-shots and producing event invitations and managing the event invitation process for the events.
• Manage the production of all printed marketing materials, including items related to Public Programmes, Membership and Venue hire.
• Commission and manage external suppliers, including photographers, videographers, interpreters and translators.
• Undertake research to assist with the development and implementation of projects and campaigns as required.
• Monitor and report on results from marketing campaigns including readership figures, impressions, footfall and relevant data from visitor surveys.
• Monitor the professional development of occasional interns.
• Other reasonable duties as allocated by the Directors.
Who we are looking for
Education & Qualifications
・Educated to degree level, preferably in a related subject
・CIM or equivalent qualification in marketing
・CRM database management
・ Marketing automation platforms
・ Digital skills, including an understanding of social media platforms
・ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
・ Strong organizational and time management skills
・ Core IT skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint comfortable with current online tools and social media platforms. Knowledge of Photoshop beneficial.
・ CMS/HTML skills.
・Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within a relevant sector such as gallery, museum, media, retail, restaurant or creative agency.
・ Experience planning integrated marketing campaigns, incorporating both online and offline channels.
・ Experience with Japan
・ Excellent interpersonal skills.
・ Detail-oriented and organized.
・ Ability to prioritise and work under pressure/multitask own workload.
・ Ability to generate new ideas.
・ Ability to learn quickly and flexible/adaptable to change.
・ Self-motivated, resourceful, and adept at problem solving.
・Intuitive; can identify priorities, ask the right questions and anticipate problems before they rise.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as no visa support given