Project Coordinator (Maths)
£28-33k Dependent on experience.
· Build and maintain thorough product knowledge of the Mathematics Programme, and other learning materials as directed.
· Research, plan and coordinate the development and implementation of existing, revised and new materials of the maths programme
· Research, review and spread the best practice of the developed programmes and related materials
· Support the development and revision of training materials, including programme content for staff, franchise instructors and instructor trainees.
· Complete assigned projects in a timely fashion
· Take responsibility for administration and maintain and develop effective and user-friendly administration systems, relating to activities and projects relevant to the department.
· Support the implementation of organisational change, including structural, cultural and/or business planning changes within the organisation.
· Mathematics degree or related discipline (mathematics knowledge to degree level, and the ability to communicate this effectively at different levels of understanding)
· Experience in the project management, development, delivery and coordination of training/learning programmes
· Experience in coordinating multiple projects
Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
Must be eligible to work in the UK