Position : National Account Manager
Salary : £50K – £55K plus car allowance
Location : London
Report to : Sales Director
The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the accounts.
Duties of the National Account Manager
· Managing large company accounts for the company and building relationships with key personnel.
· Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
· Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
· Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring there are fulfilled effectively.
· Holding regular weekly meetings with internal personnel, part of sales update.
· Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
· Taking a proactive approach to account management.
· Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
· Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
· Key accounts : ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s
Background of the National Account Manager
· Previous experience managing national accounts for a similar company, however not necessary.
· Industry knowledge, (Pharmacy, Grocery and Discounters) however not essential but preferred.
· Key account manager looking to step up into National Account Manager.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts.
· A full driving license is essential.
· Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets.
· Excel, word and PowerPoint skills essential.
· Able to use data and create account specific presentations.
· Analyse data to use in meeting with customers.
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure, at key seasonal times.
ü 25 days annual leave
ü Life Assurance
ü Work from home scheme
ü Bonus scheme (depending on company and individual performance)