Office Manager / Office and Accounting Manager
GBP 20K – GBP 30K per annum
A Japanese global Foods company is looking for Office Manager to start up and expand their business in UK.
This position will report to the Japan Overseas Department and assist in team activities including but not limited to:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Provide administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
Skills required :
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenge of supporting subsidiary offices including accounting tasks.
- Over two years’ experience in an office setting and accounting manager or supervisor.
- Able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Business degree is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- English is necessary. Japanese speaker is a plus.
Mon – Friday 0800am – 0500pm
Eligible to work in Japan without any restriction
About our client
Global Foods Company