A Major Japanese company
Operations & Business Development Manager
£47,000 / yearly
Mon – Fri 8:00 – 16:30
Hampshire / Currently working from home
· Overall management for our freight forwarding business
· Managing specific key accounts and ensuring customer focused services/ customer’s requirements being fulfilled.
· Continually ensuring market level rates being purchased with high service levels being attained, ensuring maximised profits but provision of high quality services to the clients.
· To gain and maintain an understanding of the numbers from the freight forwarding side of the business/ customers.
· Looking at developing the freight forwarding business with new customers/ services/ scope
· Basic understanding of freight forwarding/ shipping and customs clearances would be required.
· Background and good knowledge in the logistics/warehousing industry
· Computer use proficient level as daily use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel)
· Full UK driver’s license
English: Business level
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.