GBP 35K – GBP 55K p.a. (According to Experience)
A successful construction company of high quality are looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Derbyshire..
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
· Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work in a safe, efficient manner.
· Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in the factory
· Assess and analyse current production methods
· Develop and draft an improved production process
· Design and implement cost-reductive changes
· Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
· Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results
· Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
· Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
· Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Production Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Master's degree preferable).
- Produce design / drawings to project specifications, detailed manufacturing drawings and technical information
- Experience with CAD software.
- Knowledge of Power Transmission/distribution System, PLC & Industrial Robotics
- Experience & Knowledge of Automated production line and Lean Manufacturing
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
Eligible to work in Germany without any restriction
About our client