Project Finance – Origination & Execution
An international Bank at its London office looks for candidates for Project Finance – Origination/Execution Role. (one of the largest asset management companies in Asia, with over USD 600 billion assets under management.)
(*This bank does not use the titles Associate/Senior Associate. Officer/Senior Officer at this bank are equivalent to Associate at other banks.)
To assist with the successful origination, execution and ongoing management of project finance transactions
- For the time being covering all of the natural resources, power / utilities and infrastructure / transportation sub-sectors
- Supporting the team as it develops and expands its business in the Europe / Middle-East / African (EMEA) market.
· Identifying and evaluating potential deal opportunities and assisting with the subsequent origination process (including pitching and securing the mandate, as appropriate).
· To prepare internal requests for credit approval.
· Reviewing and commenting on documentation, analysing financial aspects (including creation and/or manipulation of cashflow models, as appropriate)
· To take responsibility for the ongoing credit risk and compliance monitoring of an agreed set of deals within the existing portfolio
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience as part of a dynamic front-office project finance team with regular interaction with corporate clients
· Strong numeracy and familiarity with cash flow-based financial analysis, including computer modelling.
· The successful candidate needs to be able to work in UK without a work-visa support