Japanese Speaking, Project Administration (MJ11004)
A Japanese Company
Japanese Speaking, Project Administration
£35,000 – 45,000 / yearly (depends on the knowledge and experience)
· Ordering outside manufacturing company, liaise with clients/ vendors(negotiation, attending meetings, etc. )
· External/ Internal communication(English⇔Japanese)
· Ad-hoc, related admin works
· Work experience in manufacturing, construction or engineering company or related company at least 3 years.
· Knowledge and experience in logistics and negotiation with the client, preferable.
· Competent PC skills
Proficiency in English and Japanese languages is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a validh UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.