Supply Chain Manager(Japanese Speaking)
About This Position
A multinational, well-known Japanese company is looking for an Supply Chain Manager to join its growing team in London.
This is a wonderful opportunity where you can get to know the Energy and Oil & Gas market better by working directly with the hiring company’s partners and clients around the world and grow your career by being a member of a top-class global company.
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on prior knowledge and experience
Benefits available, e.g. transportation fee coverage
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
· Import/export & order processing
· Monitoring stock
· Plan shipment & Delivery schedule
· Data generation
· Processing orders in SAP system
· Experience in the import/export field of work
· Prior use of SAP is a must
· Ability to proactively engage with work outside of the usual scope of responsibilities
· Fluent English is required
· Japanese speaking ability would be beneficial. Ability to speak languages other than English is welcome
Unfortunately, visa support is not available for this position. Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid long-term working visa for the UK (ILR or Citizenship).