SEO Content Writer
• Bring and develop the brand awareness you’re marketing
• Assist in auditing and analysing websites, identify issues in order to improve SEO performance
• Assist in planning and implementing the SEO content and execution of SEO strategies.
• Produce creative and cohesive contents to meet brand and business’s commercial requirement
• Conduct SEO keyword research with your culture understanding of the market
• Optimise onsite existing content and improve the key SEO keywords ranking
• Use SEO tools to continue monitors the trend of market and keywords such as Google Console, ahref and etc.
• Conduct profound competitor researches in order to identify the areas for improvement
• Ability to understand complex customers in order to produce useful and creative content for our users.
• Proofreading, revising and editing your own and teammates’ work
• Update optimised content to website and regularly communicate with Front end developers to make sure the process of publication is smooth
• Ensure any SEO copy is in line with brand guideline and the brand SEO strategies
• Regular review Google Analyst in order to identify the room for improvement and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Reporting and analysis of key KPI's to measure SEO copy performance
• Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
• Be accountable for SEO content conversation, ongoing analysis of results, and optimise content
• Provide creative, innovative ideas/briefs and collaborating with in-house digital creative team to design good SEO landing page for our users
• Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
• You will work closely with Data Analysts to drive value and insight from our SEO related data.
• Ensure all the company policies and procedures including the ISMS are adhered to.
Responsible for assigned projects such as SEO strategies, Website optimisation, mini feature game development
Skills and knowledge required
· Japanese Native
· Japanese Native
· Has 1+ year experience working in digital marketing
· Ability to work independently but also a good team player.
· Be customer obsessed – champions the needs of customers
· Proficient in content writing
· Demonstrates strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mind-set and an ability to converse with key stakeholders.
· Has good knowledge of SEO
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, logical and analytical with great attention to details.
· Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to a high level of quality are crucial to this role
· A sound level of commercial awareness and able to pay great attention to conversion.
· We will be looking for someone with the ability to build excellent working relationships, a real self-starter who remains calm under pressure. You must be commercially astute with good judgment and cultural awareness.
· Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs.
· Attention to details