A global company
Sales Account Manager
£38k – £50k/ annually (depending on experience)
· Responsible for managing existing customer accounts and developing sales with new accounts for optical fibre technologies (especially Singlemode Fibres and other commodities) across Europe.
· Monitor, analyse and optimise inventories
· Market analysis in order to find trends, satisfy needs and support production planning
· Assist in formulating and recommending marketing and sales strategies
· Preparing and improving marketing materials such as presentations, Web-site literature, press releases, and magazine articles
· Collaborative and solutions-driven problem solver
· Ability to understand and learn (technical) product-specific characteristics
· Minimum of 3 years of (international/European) B-to-B sales experience in a related field and willingness for continuous learning
· A background in infrastructure or data centre sales is also acceptable.
· Sales of cables, optical fibers and others related to internet communication lines.
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
· Educated to degree level preferred (Business related field)
· Full UK driving license (desired)
· Some knowledge of Fibre Optics preferred
Japanese / other European languages advantageous
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.(YMS is not acceptable)