Sales Support (Food)
A Japanese Food Company
Up to £23K P/A
Depending on experience
- Processing purchase orders from UK and European customers and related administration duties using SAP.
- Dealing with telephone and emailed-based queries relating to customer orders, products and deliveries.
- Supporting the sales team with their customer administration and input of data setting up new lines and pricing.
- Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with queries from clients.
- Providing a high level of customer service to external clients.
- Native level of English (IELTS 5.5 / TOEIC 800+ / FCE C1), knowledge of Japanese a plus.
- High level of IT awareness: SAP. Excel and Microsoft packages.
- Experience of working in a sales /order processing / environment, where you have been previously responsible for the accurate processing or sales orders over the phone and via email.
- Proven experience of handling telephone-based customer queries.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and collaboratively with others in a cross cultural environment.
- Outgoing and confident with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised, self-motivated.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with great development opportunities and benefits.
- Knowledge of the food and drinks industry would be good but not essential.
Proficiency in English required. Japanese or Mandarin proficiency a bonus.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as visa sponsorship is not provided.