Sales and Operations Coordinator, Textile Department
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our Client, a global trading company, is currently seeking to recruit Sales and Operations Coordinator, Textile Department.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the smooth processing and coordination of orders, shipments, samples, payments and commissions etc in relation to customers and Head Quarters. Prompt and efficient handling and follow up of complaints.
· Translation and facilitation Japanese/ English.
· Ensuring smooth coordination of trips for our clients and colleagues from Head Quarters including attending meetings with suppliers and trade events.
· Making arrangements for VIP guests.
· Prompt and efficient daily support and follow up on all customer and HQ enquiries such as hotel bookings, transport arrangements, restaurant bookings, arranging meetings and so on.
· Ensuring that the appropriate Company procedures are followed in terms of approving designs and orders.
Skills and Experience:
Relevant experience of import/export and logistics
Native level written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
Be able to travel for work (mostly day trips)
Excellent attention to detail with accurate and proven numerical skills
Excellent customer service and organisational skills
Cooperative, flexible “Can do” attitude
Strong Excel skills
Good time and task management
Understanding and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client