A leading international company
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£33,000 – 35,000 / yearly
· Build (with internal and external teams), manage and own performance of media channels and campaigns. This includes brand Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok accounts in the UK and European countries.
· Review creative to ensure that projects meet strategic objectives.
· Understand consumer needs and opportunities within the product to drive revenue and create a seamless and frictionless user experience.
· Lead the development of insight driven strategies for assigned business projects.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience with strong digital and eCommerce background.
· Candidates must be a native user of Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Shopify.
· Educated to Literature, Communication or Marketing degree level or equivalent.
· Experience in managing multiple agencies.
· Good Writing, Editing and Written Communication Skills
· FMCG or Food & Beverage background will be an advantage.
· Has an understanding and genuine interest in Chinese Culture and Food
Mandarin / Cantonese skill is preferred but not a must.
Other European language skills will be an advantage.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.