Supply Chain Administrator (18 H / wk)
£15,000 - £16,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
A Japanese global pharmaceutical company is looking for an administrator to Provide assistance to supply chain manager in all supply chain operational tasks, include tablets, and related samples, logistics providers and related sample shipments. Liaison with distributors and partners in execution of the supply chain forecast planning.
1) Liaison with distributors and other SCM personnel to ensure correct and smooth logistic operation.
2) Attend operational meetings with distributors and SCM partners as the need arises.
3) Preparation of documents for SCM operation and meetings. Documents mainly include:
- Purchase Orders, Proforma & Commercial Invoices, Credit Notes, Packing Lists and shipping related docs, for example preparation of the bank presentation documents in compliant with the Letter of Credit.
4) Prepare and execute SCM planning forecast with distributors and partners on a monthly basis.
5) Prepare Supply Chain History Report on a quarterly basis.
6) Support of other activities/tasks in relation to the SCM operation for Iogistics providers when required.
7) Ensure that procedures and documentation is in place for the control of supply chain.
8) Working with the Regulatory Team on the non-compliance/ quality issues GDP issues as required to ensure they are addressed by Regulatory Team and third parties.
9) Supply chain equipment forecast , stock reports and purchasing coordination, types of equipment used is subject to change, currently stock on hold are:
- Data loggers
- Emball’iso boxes
10) To complete company’s essential SOP training as required.
11) At all times the job holder must be aware of and abide by company rules and regulations, especially with regard to confidentiality, general health & safety and security procedures in respect of the work environment (employees and visitors).
1) The Job Holder should be educated to Six Form level and hold a business administrative qualification. Experience in the preparation of supply chain documents and understanding of Incoterms are essential.. Familiarity with GDP guidance on pharmaceutical products and production planning is desirable but not essential. The Job Holder should be proficient in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and should have good communication skills in English.
2) A good command of French will be valuable to the company in consideration of routine communications (T-con, Email and Meeting) that are required with our business partners in France.
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client
Japanese global Pharmaceutical Company