1) Supply Chain Transformation Promotion Leader
JPY 8.7 millions – JPY 20 millions per annum
A Japanese global Fashion Retail company is looking for Supply Chain Leaders, who achieve the overall supply chain reform.
They aims to become the world's top apparel retailer. To achieve our aim, it is critical for us to continue to grow in response to the needs of the times.
While striving for LifeWear - a concept that summarizes our commitment to offer high-quality, functional and affordable clothing that meets the requirements of everyone’s daily lifestyles – we are making efforts to create a new digital consumer retail industry through a global project we call ‘Ariake.’
As part of the Ariake Project, we have embarked on a major journey of supply chain transformation that fundamentally positions customers at the heart of every facet of our business, something that no other company in the world has yet achieved.
＜About Supply Chain Transformation＞
“We Make, Transport and Sell Only What Is Necessary” is the ultimate goal of our project. By integrating large amounts of information relating to the entire supply chain, and by making the same data available simultaneously to all employees in all departments, we will be able to connect with customers throughout all of our processes and thereby optimize planning, production, logistics, and sales. Specifically, we wish to combine and visualize supply chain data, and to be able to minimize lead times and eliminate stock-outs, as well as overstocking. We will achieve our transformation goals with state-of-the-art digital technologies: algorithms, automated facilities and a management cockpit.
- To lead the overall supply chain transformation
- To identify issues based on an understanding of the current situation; formulate a plan that outlines a future vision, execute and manage the plan until the vision is realized
Your counterparts will mainly come from the company’s management team, and you will be required to think of how the company needs to change, communicate it to management, and realize the ideal vision.
The role is very dynamic, requiring the project to be carried out at a very rapid speed. The position will be a great opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
We are giving the transformation project our highest priority, and allocating all of our resources to achieve the ultimate goal. What awaits you is an ever greater opportunity to lead company-wide change through direct discussion with management. Anyone who is motivated has the chance to assume a variety of roles and responsibilities, as long as you can catch up with other team members in a relatively short amount of time and execute your responsibilities in a proper way.
＜Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills＞
- Consulting firm experience in promoting projects that involve management teams at partner companies
- Experience in creating a vision from the beginning, and direct hands-on experience in implementing it
- Direct hands-on experience in solving a major issue that concerns business continuity
- English and business level Japanese
- Motivated to create new value on your own
- Willing to understand the current situation, devise concrete proposals to realize the ideal vision, and execute proposals responsibly
- Motivated to change the world with something you can make on your own
- Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willing to implement a number of tasks, from planning to execution
Full-time (indefinite term), starting with a 3 month probationary period
Annual Pay: 8.7 - 20 Million Japanese Yen*
*To be determined based on annual pay at prior company and job experience
Standard Hours: 8 hours in addition to a 1 hour break
Core Hours: 9:00 - 2:00 pm
Flexible Hours: 6:00 - 9:00 am and 2:00 - 8:00 pm
For Supervisors: to be determined by the employee, based on the work hours of your department
＜Holidays and Paid Leave＞
Two days per week (Saturday and Sunday)
National holidays are work days, but you will be given Special leave** in addition to Paid leave, Congratulations and Condolence leave
**8 days of Special leave every 6 months in addition to Paid leave
Health Insurance, Employee Pension, Employment Insurance, Workers' Accidental Compensation Insurance, and Nursing Care Insurance will be provided.
- Visa support service if you do not already have a Working Visa for Japan
- Relocation support if appropriate
As soon as possible
VISA sponsored in Japan