Treasury Finance Administrator
£40-45K (depending on experience)
You are working towards or have an interest in obtaining a professional accounting qualification such as AAT, and have preferably have experience in an accounting environment. Having a strong customer focus means you want to deliver a great service, and communicate clearly, and want to resolve queries and complaints promptly and effectively. As you have an excellent attention to detail, and are extremely organized you have the ability to work to tight deadlines and can multi task.
· Treasury administration(Daily balance check, cash transfer between bank accounts, key in the data to Treasury system.)
· Supporting the accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and management accounts teams with day to day banking queries.
· Daily bank reconciliations and processing and posting payments.
· Preparation and maintenance of Loan data Schedules and Interest payments.
· Calculation of monthly interest rate charge to the group companies.
· Administration of borrowing from banks and HQ (Preparing borrowing request, remittance request, following up bank remittance and etc.)
· Supporting consolidating data for administration and HQ submission (monthly ending balance of borrowing and lending, answer to the HQ question and etc.)
· Administration of contract (Numbering, filing and etc.) and internal approval procedure.
· Assist preparing monthly report to the HQ.
· General administration (Booking meeting room and registering the guests name etc.)
· Ensure financial information is available, complete and accurate
· Assist with the preparation and distribution of service charge, yearend financial statements and budgets.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Finance function
· The ability to work both in a team and individually.
· Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong IT skills including intermediate level of use of Excel and Word.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of SAP or fluency in Japanese will be an advantage.
· Previous experience of completing bank reconciliations in a treasury related role preferable but not necessary.
· Numerate and understanding of double entry book keeping.
· Excellent communication skills in Fluent English (written and spoken)
The City, London
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions