Vice President / Country Manager
£50,000 - £90,000 per annum (depending on experience)
A Japanese global venture business is looking for Vice President / Country Manager to start up the digital business in the UK house maintenance industry.
- Liaising with head office and producing quarterly/annual reports.
- Recruiting and training all new staff.
- Researching the UK region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Looking after performance at all levels and planning training as required.
- Implementing an effective Marketing strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably a Master's degree).
- A good knowledge base of the UK region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Open & Sensitivity to different cultural norms.
Home based office
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client
Japanese global venture business