A renowned global bank looks for candidates to be a relationship manager at their Amsterdam office in the Netherlands.
A successful candidate should have, at least, a few years of work experience such as:
· a relationship manager or a credit analyst in corporate banking or investment banking.
· a financial auditor at a financial auditing firm.
· up to Euro 60,000
Main Responsibilities are to:
· Establish and maintain good relationships with existing/potential Clients.
· Credit Analysis of existing/potential Clients.
· Promote banking business with existing Clients.
· Monitor and control credit risk of existing Clients.
· Develop new Clients.
· Candidates who work for a long time at the bank are required
· Work experience in Banking or Accounting Consultancy is required.
· Analysis skills of financial statements are required.
· Relationship Manager experience in corporate banking is highly advantageous.
· Native level of Japanese language skills and business level of English language skills are required.
· Work Visa support to work in the Netherlands can be provided for the right candidate.