European Equity Trader
(1 year contract)
A globally operating financial institution look for candidates for the European Equity Trader role at their London office.
£40K - £60K p.a.
Purpose of Job
This role has main purpose:
- To handle and execute European Equity orders from Tokyo Head Office and clients.
- Creating execution confirmations and communicating with the Tokyo Office and clients.
Main Job Functions & Tasks
· Receive orders and execute them appropriately
· Expect to contact and negotiate with Market Makers and other brokers
· Post trade booking and create execution confirmation and post trade analysis tailored to each client’s request.
· Write Daily Market Closing Commentary at the end of the day for Clients and Tokyo Head Office
- CISI/FCA Certification required
- Previous relevant experience as an equity trader
- Native level of English (spoken and written)
- Advanced skills of Word and Excel
- A strong educational background is required with a relevant degree (or equivalent)
- A highly motivated, pro-active team player with a flexible manner
*No UK work permit shall be provided therefore candidates need to be able to work in UK without restrictions