The company is a developing a new type of business intelligence platform for corporate innovation. They provide data-driven insights to discover emerging industries and disruptors faster. They are looking for a multi-skilled business leader who is passionate about corporate innovation and business growth to join their global team as they launch the product in the United States. While they are a part of a public company, which is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, they are in start-up mode in the United States with 40+ dedicated international team members and support from a global corporate function of their parent company. They are looking for highly hands-on professionals who can both devise their market entry strategy and execute it as well. As their business and team grows, the responsibilities of the role will expand naturally. Their culture is non-hierarchical and focuses on freedom, initiative, and responsibility. They value respect for each other’s will, career aspirations, and working styles, open communication and individual growth objectives and the growth of them and their parent company. They are a team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and strengths, who find inspiration in what they can learn from their diversity.
● Lead and develop a strong team of Business Development Reps & Sales Development Reps
● Build strong business development and sales development operation
● Work closely with Field Sales team to target, research, and prospect into large Enterprise-sized accounts to toward mutual goal of pipeline generation and business goals.
● Develop strategic messaging and tactical outreach (cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn, ) to reach out your target key person. ● Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with Field Sales team.
● Collaborate with team members to share and learn from the best practices
REQUIREMENTS Preferred Qualifications:
● 2 years of Sales Development or Business Development experience, and/or Sales experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● B2B SaaS Sales Development or Business Development experience Preferred values
● Self-motivation and ability to handle multiple competing priorities
● Strong customer and teamwork orientation
● Diversity and agility, open communication, and a strong sense of personal accountability
•70K-90K USD plus 10-20K for NY/west coast commodity support
• Remote work is acceptable in the USA
• NY/East Coast is preferable