[Amsterdam] Japanese Speaking Cash-Management Sales Manager - Vice President
An international financial institution looks for Japanese speaking candidates to do Cash -Management & Transaction Banking Sales as a Vice President in Amsterdam.
· Understand cash flow of customer and promote cash management solutions. This will include but not limited to promoting bank connectivity tools, interface solutions, FX and deposits etc.
· Marketing will be conducted either via visits, telephone, and e-mail according to situation. Business trips abroad are to be included with an early start / late return.
· Cultivate new customers in collaboration with front offices and capture transaction business.
· Share information within team on what can be replicated.
· Prepare marketing materials as per and when required. Research to be conducted as per necessary.
· Training and 'help-desk' function on transaction banking tools, transaction itself, inquiries on fees etc.
· Liaise closely with Product Planning Team for delivery of services (bespoke / interface etc.) as well as
· Admin Team.
· Knowledge and/or experience on transaction banking and cash management
· Substantial knowledge in related regulations such as cross border marketing
· Fluency in English and native level skills in Japanese
· up to Euro 60,000 – 70,000
· (30% of the annual salary may be eligible for tax exemption. TBC)
· Additional 8% Holiday allowance
The successful candidate will receive Dutch work visa support